Richard F. MacDowell Jr. Esq.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Virginia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor – 1981
- Washington & Lee University
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – 1976
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Senator Riegle, Michigan, U.S. Senate Aide, 1976 – 1977
- Fairfax County, VA, Assistant Commonwealth of Virginia Attorney, 1982 – 1986
Fill out the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Macdowell Law Group P.C.
Our goal is to settle cases whenever possible, but we are always well prepared to go to court when it is in the best interests of our clients. We thoroughly investigate each client’s case and present evidence in a focused, detailed manner. We have a record of favorable results for our clients, with many high dollar settlements and jury awards.Learn More