Richard F. MacDowell Jr. Esq.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Virginia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor – 1981
- Washington & Lee University
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – 1976
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Senator Riegle, Michigan, U.S. Senate Aide, 1976 – 1977
- Fairfax County, VA, Assistant Commonwealth of Virginia Attorney, 1982 – 1986
Fill out the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
5I would highly recommend Mr. Richard MacDowell.
I would highly recommend Mr. Richard MacDowell and his office as they will make you rest easy in the knowledge you are represented by the best in the area. They are second to none!
- Young Jang0.3