Last Wednesday, close to 10:45 at night, police with the Warrenton Virginia Police Department arrived at a local CVS to discover a man lying dead next to a dumpster. While it is not known who exactly placed in the initial call to the police department, it seems that the caller indicated that a “deceased person” was found at 510 Blackwell Road. This address, the one for the CVS, shortly afterwards became the site of a heavy police presence as the initial investigation into the nature of the death was conducted.
An altercation between two men outside of the Springfield Plaza shopping center early on Friday morning left one of them dead and the other fleeing from the police. According to the Fairfax County Police Department’s official report, Fasick, a 30-year-old from Springfield, and Hart, a 29-year-old from Springfield, became embroiled in an argument while inside of Revolution Darts and Billiards (Previously known as Fast Eddies).
Fill out the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Fairfax County, DUI Issued
- Police Chase in Fairfax County Ends after Man is Hit by Own Car
- Fairfax County Police Search for Driver Responsible for Hit-and-Run
- Intoxicated Driver Arrested after Colliding with Parked Car in Vienna
- Police Chase Ends in DUI Charges for Herndon Man